General Affairs Committee
Mr. H.Y Ma, Mr. T.W Au Yeung, Mr. O.T Yan, Miss S.L Chiang, Mr. K.S Ng, Mr. W.M Wong, Miss T.C Wong, Mr. K.W Hung, Miss. W.Y Ng, Mr. T.W Lo, Miss W.Y Wong, Mr. L.H Lau
The function of the General Affair Committee is mainly to assist the principal to supervise and manage the maintenance and repair of the school premises, ensure that the campus is beautiful, clean and safe, and make the school fully equipped to cater to a comfortable, pleasant and learning environment for teachers and students.
- To develop and coordinate school premises and facilities, pay attention to their use and maintenance matters;
- To provide advice to the school on fire prevention and security prevention;
- To decorate the campus and provid students with good environmental facilities to improve the quality of learning;
- To promote Catholic core values through campus layout.
- Assist principal to implement school goals;
- Handle all affairs of the school;
- Responsible for venue commercial borrowing and distribution;
- Estimate and purchase all school furniture and supplies;
- Guide the whole school health affairs (cleaning of school buildings and dredging of ditches, etc.);
- Handle the construction, purchase and maintenance of school building and school furniture;
- Beautify the campus and enhance the security;
- Coordinate the manpower and arrange the necessary equipment for activities at the auditorium;
- Consolidate with non-school organizations such as Education Bureau and contractors;
- Monitor progress of all projects in the school.