The establishment of this committee aims to implement the school’s educational philosophy, cooperate with the annual concerns, promote teacher professional development, improve teacher teaching efficiency, pay attention to teachers’ physical and mental health, and create ideal holistic education for students.
- Establish a diverse communion culture.
- Improving the effectiveness of teachers’ teaching methods.
- Pay attention to the physical and mental health of teachers.
- Cultivating students’ international perspective.
- Deepen the five core values of Catholic education (love, life, righteousness, family and truth).
Principals and deputy principals supervise and appoint teachers to perform, and ask education-related professional groups for support.