Student Affairs Committee
Mr. H.Y Ma, Mr. T.W Au Yeung, Mr. P.M Wong, Mr. W.M Wong, Miss T.C Wong, Mr. K.W Hung, Miss. W.Y Ng, Miss W.Y Wong, Mr. L.H Lau
The Student Affairs Committee is to achieve student benefits: processing student documents, selection of awards / scholarship, arranging school bus, catering and morning assembly etc.
- To coordinate the activities of the morning assembly to strengthen students’ sense of belonging to the school and promote the core values of Catholicism.
- To coordinate students’ affairs in the school to cater for the needs of different students.
- To help students apply various scholarships and awards to encourage students to study.
- Coordinate student services and welfare.
- Assist various departments in the school to implement work on student welfare.
- Advise the school on student welfare issues.
- Coordinate the application of The School Textbook Assistance (TA) Scheme, The Student Travel Subsidy (STS) Scheme and The Subsidy Scheme for Internet Access Charges (SIA) etc.
- Process various applications for scholarships and education funds, and arrange students to receive scholarships and awards.
- Assist students in applying for activity support grants and other extracurricular support programs.
- Monitor the operation of tuck shop.
- Coordinate student meals and school bus service arrangements.
- Coordinate the morning assembly.