Distribution of Application Form
Registrations are now open for S.1 in 2022-2023. Applicants can download the form online or go to the school office during office hours to obtain and submit the application form.
Download Application Form:
Applicants can also register online directly.
* Upon completion of the form, parents must submit the ” Application Form for Secondary One Discretionary Places” issued by the Education Bureau in person or by post to our school between 3 January and 17 January. For enquiries, please contact us at 2817 2318 during office hours.
Submission of Documents
Applicants are required to submit the following supporting documents to the general office in person or by post before 17/1/2022 during office hours [Postmark deadline: 17th January, 2022].
1. Completed application form issued by the Education Bureau for Secondary 1 Discretionary Places: Fill in “CARITAS WU CHENG-CHUNG SECONDARY SCHOOL” in the spaces provided for the “Name of School Applied For” in every section (Parents should tear off and keep the fourth section with the order of school selection before submitting the application form)
2. Copy of Primary 6 Student Record Form issued by the Education Bureau (distributed by the primary school)
3. Completed CWCC application form for Secondary 1 Discretionary Places (2022-2023) (fill in the back page or download it from the school website)
4. A student photo (affixed on the CWCC application form for Secondary 1 Discretionary Places (2022-2023))
5. Copy of the school report card of Primary 5 (Second Term)
6. Copy of the school report card of Primary 6 (First Term)
7. Copy of the HKID card, birth certificate, or document(s) showing the date of birth and the identity of permanent residency in Hong Kong
8. Copy of relevant certificates, awards and/or proof of extra-curricular activities from Primary 4 to Primary 6 (if applicable)
9. Copy of Certificate of Baptism (if applicable)
10. Copy of supporting documents if any sibling(s) of the applicant is studying in CWCC (if applicable)
11. One self-addressed stamped ($2) envelope (Please write the applicant’s name and address clearly on the envelope.)
* There is no need to provide recommendation letters of the primary school(s).
* Late submissions will not be considered.
* Applications cannot be withdrawn, cancelled or changed after submission.
All candidates will be invited to an interview. Please bring along the original copy of the above documents (No. 2, 5 – 10) for verification on the day of interview. All applicants would be notified by phone for an interview arrangement.
S.1 School Fees
The school fee is free of charge.
Monday to Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
Closed on Sunday and public holidays
Address：8 Northcote Close, Pok Fu Lam, Hong Kong
Phone : 2817 2318 / Fax : 2817 2320
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org