Moral and Civic Education
- To cultivate and develop student’s body, soul and spirit, and to establish an optimistic outlook on life;
- Help students to cultivate a modern world view, to let students understand and care about the development of Hong Kong, China and the World;
- To better student’s critical thinking skills, so that they will be able to comment on different social issues sensibility;
- Help students to appreciate the needs of underprivileged groups and foster their eagerness to serve people in need.
- Civic Education Ambassador
- Unicef Club