- Our team members organise a comprehensive career programme to facilitate career development of all students.
- Our team members encourage their students to make their informed educational and career choices that are congruent with their personal qualities, such as talents, interests and abilities, while fully recognising that educational and career opportunities can be affected by many factors.
- Conduct surveys on career paths of graduates and career development needs and problems of students; and initiate differential career guidance programmes/curriculum/activities according to the survey findings.
- Organise career intervention activities for students and their parents. The intervention activities include organising visits to industrial/commercial/academic organisations and inviting guest speakers to give career talks on further education and job opportunities.
- Provide individual/group guidance and counselling to assist students to understand their aspirations, abilities and needs and plan their career path.
- Equip students with job related and life skills, such as interviewing skills, communication skills, decision making skills and social skills, etc; and inculcate students with a correct attitude towards work in an early stage
- Arrange Career-related Experience (CRE) activities such as volunteer services and work trial programmes for students, advise students in their CRE/Student Learning Profile and develop appropriate work attitude/reflective thinking skills in them.
- Collect, update and disseminate information on further education, vocational training opportunities, job opportunities and requirements of different jobs.
- Alert the students of the possible traps, and assist them when they apply for further studies and jobs.
- Promote the awareness of safety at work for school leavers as well as for young students taking up temporary summer work.
Miss Yuen Sin Yan (Chairlady)
Miss Wong Ching Man
Miss Lo Hiu Suet
Mr Yan On Ting
Miss Yeung Tsz Yan
Career Planning Workshop
Multiple Pathways for S.6 Graduates
VTC Information Seminar
Caritas Institute of Higher Education Course Experience Day
JUPAS OEA Workshop
Seminars on Choice of Subjects
Seminar on Choice of Subjects (for parents)
Caritas Institute of Higher Education Information Seminar
Career Planning Workshop - 3
Mock Life Game
University Interview Skill Workshop
The University of Hong Kong
The Chinese University of Hong Kong
The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
City University of Hong Kong
Hong Kong Baptist University
The Hong Kong Institute of Education
The Open University of Hong Kong
Hong Kong Shue Yan University
Caritas Institute of Higher Education
Caritas Bianchi College of Careers
Caritas Institute of Community Education
International English Language Testing System IELTS